Become a Sustainability Partner!
Support our work for Sustainability, Health, Equity, and Kindness and increase your visibility with your core audiences.
Sustainability Partner Benefits
- Acknowledgement in our SHE Kindness Campaign
- Becoming a featured partner on our website’s homepage
- Opportunity to sponsor Inclusivi-tee Talks Sustainability Podcast
- Network with other environmental professionals in business, government, and nonprofits
- Listing on our web site – connection with our brand, visibility with our 5,000 members
- Receive our weekly e-newsletter
- Discounts on our sustainability workshops for your staff
- Share your business or organization’s services at our relevant community workshops
- Recognition in our annual report
- Blog post featuring your organization shared on our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
- Periodic sustainable partner lunches and breakfasts
- Learn about fun, local volunteer opportunities for your staff in the communities where they live
- Learn about new opportunities to save money and become a sustainability leader
The Alliance for Sustainability has always believed in and supported businesses and organizations that provide sustainable services and products. We want to help you become sustainable leaders in your community!
How to Become a Sustainable Business Partner
- Make an annual financial contribution to the Alliance – online or with a check at http://afors.org/donate
- Small Business Partners – $250 per year
- Government or Nonprofit Partners – $50-100 per year, or mutual exchange
- Corporate Partners – $1,000 per year
- Meet with us by phone or in person to share the sustainable services your business or organization offers. We will help you:
- Create an online description of your business or organization’s sustainable services
- Connect with new money-saving sustainable steps your business or organization can take
- Learn about our sustainability training resources available for your staff
- Find the best channels for reaching your core audiences through our events & referrals
Together let’s create communities that support sustainability, health, equity, and kindness!
Contact Terry Gips, Alliance for Sustainability, at email@example.com