Become a Sustainability Partner!
Support our work for Sustainability, Health, Equity, and Kindness and increase your visibility with your core audiences.
Sustainability Partner Benefits:
- Network with other environmental professionals in business, government, and nonprofits
- Listing on our web site – connection with our brand, visibility with our 5,000 members
- Receive our monthly e-newsletter
- Discounts on our sustainability workshops for your staff
- Share your business or organization’s services at our relevant community workshops
- Recognition in our annual report
- Blog post featuring your organization shared on our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
- Periodic sustainable partner lunches and breakfasts
- Learn about fun, local volunteer opportunities for your staff in the communities where they live
- Learn about new opportunities to save money and become a sustainability leader
The Alliance for Sustainability has always believed in and supported businesses and organizations providing sustainable services and products to their communities. We want to help you become sustainable leaders in your community!
How to Become a Sustainable Partner:
- Make an annual financial contribution to the Alliance – online or with a check at http://afors.org/donate
- Small Business Partners – $250 per year
- Government or Nonprofit Partners – $50-100 per year, or mutual exchange
- Corporate Partners – $1,000 per year
- Meet with us by phone or in person to share the sustainable services your business or organization offers. We will help you:
- Create an online description of your business or organization’s sustainable services
- Connect with new money-saving sustainable steps your business or organization can take
- Learn about our sustainability training resources available for your staff
- Find the best channels for reaching your core audiences through our events & referrals
Together let’s create communities that support sustainability, health, equity, and kindness!
Contact Terry Gips, Alliance for Sustainability, at email@example.com
Meet our Sustainable Business Partners
Inclusivi-tee co-creates a sustainable, kind, and equitable future through the sale of earth-friendly books and fashion, the organization of workshops and podcasts, and participation in strategic partnerships.
EnerChange helps non-profits save money by saving energy.
Emmons Olivier Resources is a collaborative group of environmental and design professionals passionate about protecting our waters, restoring healthy ecosystems, and enhancing our community’s unique sense of place.
French Meadow Bakery offers organic, local, sustainable cuisine. Founded by the 1st certified organic bakery in the U.S.
Giving Tree Gardens is a full service organic gardening company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Guncheon Financial, LLC offers sustainable investing services.
Novel Energy Solutions has been Minnesota’s leading solar energy company creating reliable, market-driven strategies that put the customer right where they belong – at the center of it all.
paleBLUEdot is a leading provider of thoughtful and comprehensive carbon, climate change, sustainability, and renewable energy planning and services.
Tiny Diner was designed to provide a renovated example of whole system design: low impact, educational, and tangibly tasty.
Meet our Sustainable Non-Profit Partners
Center for Energy and the Environment provides practical energy solutions for homes, businesses, and communities.