Thank you so much for your generous donation!
Given the shifts in the world that have taken place, the Alliance has been “re-visioning” as we approach our Fortieth Anniversary. We are expanding upon our roots and setting a bold, new course of co-creating and implementing a holistic view of sustainability on a personal, organizational and planetary level. We welcome your involvement as we address the urgent need to dramatically scale sustainability and bring fundamental systems change in everything from equity, education, and the economy to the environment, health and democracy.
We invite you to help co-create the future of the Alliance for Sustainability and our shared dreams of sustainability!
- Make sure you subscribe to our weekly newsletter to get organizational updates, ways to get involved on important policies, and fun and engaging tips, facts, and recommendations.
- We hope you will consider signing our Declaration of Co-Creation and Interdependence, our attempt to share our desired way of being and acting in the challenging new world we are experiencing.
- Check out our Greenprint for sustainability, health, equity and kindness which lays out the strategy and processes we’ll be using for implementing our plans
- Follow the Alliance on Facebook and our other social media pages and share them with others.
- Get involved or introduce us to others you know who would like to Volunteer or Be an Intern.
These are just some of the steps we are taking in preparation for the launch of our Campaign for Sustainability, Health, Equity and Kindness (aka, SHE Kindness Campaign). We hope you will join with us as we develop educational videos and book, utilize media and collaborate with our partners on policy to bring about key tipping points towards sustainability.
Let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. We look forward to hearing from you and working together to co-create the world of our dreams.
With Appreciation, Sustainability, Health, Equity and Kindness,
Terry Gips, Alliance for Sustainability President