Socially Just and Humane
socially just and humane projects on a personal, organizational
and planetary leveler
Co-creating sustainability, health, equity, and kindness
on the personal, organizational and planetary level
- Weekly e-Newsletter 5/4/2021
- Green Sabbath Gathering Webinar Series: Terry Gips
- Weekly e-Newsletter 4/27/2021
- Weekly e-Newsletter 4/20/2021
- We Can Save The World Sustainability Challenge
- We invite you to
- We welcome you on our journey to co-create the alliance!
- LitterBeGone Week
- The Struggle Against Emerald Ash Borer in Minnesota
Purchase You Can Save the World…In Fact, You’re the Only One Who Can, the fabulous, colorful new book by our Board member, psychologist, and Inclusivi-tee Founder Lori Myren-Manbeck. It’s a great gift for anyone wanting a simple guide to living a more sustainable life, with tips anyone can follow. The Alliance receives 10% of the net proceeds. You can order here.
Listen to and share our weekly half-hour podcast with Inclusivi-tee, Inclusive-TALKS Sustainability: A podcast about Creativity, Health, Equity and Kindness. On the podcast, we talk with artists, musicians, and experts in the sustainability field: The audio podcast and the video podcast