- The MN DOT Sustainability Page http://www.dot.state.mn.us/sustainability/ also has two other ways for Minnesotans to provide input.
- There is now a “Submit A Comment” section of our website for people to provide general comments on transportation-related climate action.
- And, there is a link to a survey for people to provide input on the Transportation Action Team’s preliminary policy ideas.
- Thanks in advance for your help promoting this event ! Siri Simons(DOT) email@example.com
- 60 west metro citizen leaders and/or city staff from 14 cities joined us for lively conversations from Bloomington, Champlin, Chanhassen, Chaska, Edina, Eden Prairie, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Minnetonka, Minneapolis, Plymouth, Richfield St. Anthony Village, St. Louis Park and Wayzata.
- Transportation – Jennifer Munt Mtka, Brian Ross GPI, Jeff Meek MnDOT Handouts Transportation. Final Group Packet
Overview of the New Twin Cities Shared Use Mobility Action PlanAaron Westling Program Associate (312) 448-8083 firstname.lastname@example.org www.sharedusemobilitycenter.org
- Power Point Presentation Westling Presentation 2 11.9.17
- Plan Summary SharedUseMobilityImplementationPlanDraft2017_TWINCITIES_Web_Final
- Building Support for Increased Mobility Options in the Twin Cities Twin Cities Leaders Release Shared Mobility Action Plan to Increase Transportation Options & Take 50,000 Cars off the Road in 10 Years – With assistance from the McKnight Foundation, SUMC worked with leaders in the Minneapolis-St. Paul region to develop a Shared Mobility Action Plan for the Twin Cities to help scale up shared mobility and public transit to head off congestion and other challenges related to impending population growth, and maintain the region’s affordability, livability and freedom of movement. The plan also features several strategies to help ensure more transportation options reach disadvantaged neighborhoods.
- Twin Cities Shared Mobility Action Plan
- Frank Douma, State and Local Policy Program Director, Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, U of MN, 612-626-9946 email@example.com https://civios.umn.edu
- VIDEO Presentation https://civios.umn.edu/video/self-driving-vehicles/
Minnesota GO 50-Year Vision and Plan for Transportationhttp://www.minnesotago.org/final-plans/smtp-final-plan
- Siri Simons | Intermediate Planner MN DOT 651-366-4834 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vision https://www.dot.state.mn.us/minnesotago/vision.html
- Future Transportation Trends http://www.minnesotago.org/learn-about-plans/whats-changing-minnesota
- Quality of Life, Environmental Health, Economic Competitiveness
Climate Adaptation and Resilience – Sample Goals and StrategiesMatthew R. Metzger, ENV SP, PE Senior Civil Engineer, Barr Engineering 952.832.2830 email@example.com www.barr.com
- Power Point Presentation 11-9-workshop Barr
- Climate Planning Services Climate Services at Barr_Print Version
Climate Adaptation and Resilience – New Planning Resources from the Met CouncilEric Wojchik, MRTPI Senior Planner, Metropolitan Council, Sector Representative, Resilience Contact 651 – 602.1330 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power Point MetCouncilAdaptationResourcesPlanning for Resilient Cities – Brookdale Library 11-9-17
- Fact sheet Factsheet-How-to-Address-Climate-Vulnerability-in-Your-Community
- Local Planning Handbook https://metrocouncil.org/Handbook/Plan-Elements/Resilience.aspx
City of Burnsville Comprehensive Plan update – integrating resilience into all sections
- Brett Emmons, Principal, CEO,Principal, Emmons Olivier Resources 651-770-8448 email@example.com eorinc.com
- Overview on sustainability in section 1:39 http://www.burnsville.org/DocumentCenter/View/12238
- Handout – Planning for Autonomous Electric Vehicles SAVehicle brochure, June 2017
- Drive Electric Minnesota Possible funding for EV charging Infrastructure – VW Settlement, Star Trib July 14
- Can We Advance Social Equity with Shared, Autonomous and Electric Vehicles? UC Davis Position Paper
- Three Revolutions in Urban Transportation UC Davis Position Paper
- Reduce Vehicle Miles Traveled
- Switch to cleaner fuels
- More efficient vehicles
- The report identifies 40 technologies and their impact on carbon reduction (see p. 21).
- Planning for Autonomous Electric Vehicles (MN Design Center- Tom Fisher) implications for comprehensive plans
- Corridors of Opportunity www.corridorsofopportunity.org/resources/tod-related-resources
- Alliance for Metropolitan Stability www.metrostability.org
- Equitable Development Scorecard — Harrison Neighborhood Association www.hnampls.org/scorecard