Become a Sustainable Business Partner!
Support our work for Sustainable Communities and increase your visibility with your core audiences.
We are proud to feature our newest Sustainable Business Partners
Emmons Olivier Resources (EOR) – Water, ecology, and community
Environmental consultants, sustainable design professionals, and water resources engineers.
Center for Energy and Environment – CEE’s mission is to promote energy efficiency to strengthen the economy while improving the environment. Data-driven and community-engaged, CEE’s staff are passionate to discover and deploy the most effective solutions for a healthy, low-carbon economy through several channels.
EnerChange – The energy consultants at EnerChange offer a free service that helps non-profit organizations save money by saving energy in Minnesota.
French Meadow Cafe & Bakery – Since 1985, French Meadow Bakery has produced the most pure, organic, and artfully crafted, yeast-free breads that cater to its customers special dietary needs.
Giving Tree Gardens www.givingtreegardens.com/ organic lawn care · pollinator habitat . shoreline restoration. garden installation & maintenance. compost. landscape design. Russ Henry of Giving Tree Gardens believes that the health and beauty of the organic gardens he creates for his clients can be seen reflected in the happiness and well being of the people who live and work near the spaces he gardens. “We don’t need chemicals to re-create the natural beauty we wish for in the urban environment,” Russ explains as he scoops into the rich steaming soil in his wheelbarrow. “We need compost, and plenty of it!”
Gandhi Mahal – Indian eatery serving sustainable, seasonal fare with a lunch buffet & live music in a warm setting.
Guncheon Financial – Kelly Guncheon, CFP, ChFC, CRPS – offers sustainable investing services. We focus on your needs, your values, and your concerns, goals, and dreams. Whether it’s an insurance policy or a comprehensive financial plan, we do for you what we would do for ourselves. That’s called being a fiduciary.
Novel Energy Solutions – Solar, Community Solar, Energy Efficiency
The Tiny Diner & Farm – The Tiny Diner and Farm is a small place with big ideas. We believe it’s the little things that count, so we’re creating menus with as many local foods as we can, including the stuff we grow ourselves.
Alliance for Sustainability – Sustainable Business Partner Benefits:
- Network with other environmental professionals in business, government, and nonprofits
- Listing on our web site – connection with our brand, visibility with our 5,000 members
- Receive our monthly e-newsletter
- Referrals to consumers, businesses, congregations, and cities seeking your services
- Discounts on our sustainability workshops for your staff
- Share your companies services at our relevant community workshops
- Recognition in our annual report
- Blog post featuring your business shared on our Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles
- Periodic sustainable business lunches and breakfasts
- Learn about fun, local volunteer opportunities for your staff in the communities where they live
- Learn about new opportunities to save your business money – LED lighting, community solar, etc.
How to Become a Sustainable Business Partner:
- Make an annual financial contribution to the Alliance – online or with a check at http://afors.org/donate
- Small Business Partners $500 to $1,000 per year
- Government or Nonprofit Partners $750 to $2,000 per year
- Corporate Partners $5,000 to $10,000 per year
2. Meet with us by phone or in person to share the sustainable services your business offers
- We will create an online description of your business’ sustainable services
- Connect with new money-saving sustainable steps your business can take
- Learn about our sustainability training resources available for your staff
- Find the best channels for reaching your core audiences through our events & referrals
Together let’s create vibrant, thriving, sustainable businesses and communities!
Contact Sean Gosiewski, Executive Director Alliance for Sustainability, at 612-250-0389 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.