Transportation and Climate Action listening session with NGOs and cities giving feedback to the climate sub-cabinet Transportation Action Team on their preliminary policy ideas for 2021. Read more background below
Thursday September 3 Noon to 1:30pm. Here is the webex link.
- The MN DOT Sustainability Page http://www.dot.state.mn.us/sustainability/ also has two other ways for Minnesotans to provide input.
- There is now a “Submit A Comment” section of our website for people to provide general comments on transportation-related climate action.
- And, there is a link to a survey for people to provide input on the Transportation Action Team’s preliminary policy ideas.
- Thanks in advance for your help promoting this event ! Siri Simons(DOT) email@example.com
Draft Strategies for Reducing VMT (state, regional and local) August 10, 2020 DRAFT from Jim Erkel
Current Transportation Policy Priorities (Aug 2019) for the 2021 Legislative State Agency Staff – Transportation Action Team
· Develop a clean fuels standard (i.e. low carbon fuel standard)
· Carbon price on transportation fuels
· Establish consumer rebates for electric vehicles
· Direct the first $75 of the EV Fee for EV infrastructure
· Increase the frequency and coverage of transit along high demand corridors
· Develop state-level plan to advance medium / heavy duty electric vehicles